Sunday, March 8, 2009

Things that will forever confuse me..

1. Snakes on a Plane
2. America's obsession with crocs
3. William Hung
4. Pageant mothers
5. Amy Winehouse and her beehive
6. Eiffel 65's song--Blue
7. Long John Silvers
8. The Honda Element
9. Lava lamps
10. Flavor savers, soul patches and mini goatees
11. Unicyclists at Town Lake
12. Speaking of Town Lake--the day Cristina and I saw a couple pushing a small goat in a stroller. Perplexing, really.
13. Whoopi Goldberg (Although I'm a huge fan of the Sister Act soundtrack)
14. Ear plugs
16. Boba smoothies
17. Guys that drive VW bugs
18. Paul Giamatti

I'd like to clear up any confusion by saying that the aforementioned listed items are not things I hate...Do not mistake them with the loathe list (i.e. I loathe when girls refers to themselves as guy's girls, but I don't loathe Whoopi G. She just is  [and always will be] a confusing individual.) See the difference? I might even go as far to say that these are fascinations...

and with that being said, I'd like to end with an endearing photo of Deloris Van Cartier otherwise known as Sister Mary Clarence..the sassy black nun we all know and love..

No comments:

Post a Comment